Saturday, February 17, 2007

Why another blog when I don't update the slobspot?

I consider photography as one of my hobbies. So I thought why not start a photoblog? And being the lazyass that I am, I think this requires burning a very few calories typing stuff (which I could've been doing on my other blog, which is gathering dust, moss and what not due to my laziness). And this doesn't require me laying a lot of stress on my few brain cells either.

Anyway, I'll try to post as many photos as I can, which I will be taking with the VGA cam on my mobile phone, or my dad's Sony T33, or something that I might have clicked with my friends' cameras (including camera phones).

I'm no pro-photographer, I'm no veteran in this, I'm just an amateur, but I think this photoblog will be an excuse to improve my photography skills....lets see...

No comments: